Friday, May 23, 2014

Paging Dr. Will

While I was pregnant with Lauren, Will attended almost every single prenatal appointment with me.  He really enjoyed listening to Lauren's heartbeat.. or heart beep as he would say. He would love to see her on the sonogram.  My obstetrician is very special to me.  He took great care of me while I was pregnant with Will.  I had hyperemesis and was in and out of the hospital during the first and second trimesters.  Needless to say, I was always at the doctors office.  My pregnancy with Lauren was better. I was sick but not nearly as bad as I was with Will.  After my prenatal appointments with Lauren Will would say, "Momma, I want to be a doctor".  I would smile and say that's great, one day you can be my doctor!  I hope and pray that his dream comes true!



This build a bear is from some of the students from my mom's class. Thank You so much!!  Will loves the Dr. Will bear and sleeps with him every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment